Founded in 1947 CEB is one of California’s oldest and most prestigious legal information and continuing legal education providers. CEB publishes judgments of California case law, practical guidance for attorneys and, CLE all in a variety of practice areas and formats e.g. print, online and, in-person.
We’re in the middle of a multi-year digital transformation and this role is central to our success. CEB is located in Oakland, CA; the role is remote with occasional travel to home office for meetings and events.
CEB’s Revenue Operations Manager (ROM) will be responsible for increasing the operational excellence for our go-to-market and revenue generating effort by partnering closely with sales, demand generation, finance, and customer success leadership to optimize the entire lead-to-close-to-retain sales cycle. This role will help drive and optimize lead generation and sales team productivity by focusing on the full revenue funnel with scalable processes, data management best practices, and role-based operational enablement.
Working in a matrixed revenue generation environment, the ROM will work closely with the Director of Revenue Generation and other organization leaders to optimize our customer data lifecycle, improve all sales and marketing processes, and lead a culture of continuous improvement of the processes and systems that help us find, acquire, and retain customers for our digital subscription products.
We need someone who is a quick learner and passionately understands SaaS sales motions and CRM systems and has a genuine interest in supporting a growing a revenue generation organization. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, finds excitement in creative and scalable problem solving, loves data, and has a bias for action and outcomes. This is a hands-on position; the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up one’s sleeves” and get things done.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- Experience in revenue operations management or business / data analyst roles, typically three (3) years minimum.
- Direct experience (typically three (3) years min) with Salesforce that includes a solid functional understanding of its role in a sales environment and strong experience creating and maintaining reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of sales, customer success, and demand generation disciplines.
- Exceptional collaboration skills to work in a matrixed environment across sales, product marketing and management, and demand generation.
- Proven ability to use frameworks, data, and analytical tools to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and reach insightful, actionable answers to challenging and ambiguous problems.
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers, and the business.
- Flexible team player, with a bias for action and a commitment to see things through toward actionable outcomes and results.
- Strong organizational skills with extremely strong attention to details.
- Direct experience with the legal industry.
- Hands-on experience (typically two (2) years min) with sales or marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot, SalesLoft, Marketo, Outreach or similar.
- Experience managing revenue operations staff and/or third-party vendors, typically two (2) years minimum.
Required as a condition of employment, you will be required to comply with the University of California SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program Policy. All Covered Individuals under the policy must provide proof of Full Vaccination or, if applicable, submit a request for Exception (based on Medical Exemption, Disability, and/or Religious Objection) or Deferral (based on pregnancy) no later than the applicable deadline. New University of California employees must (a) provide proof of receiving at least one dose of a COVID-19 Vaccine no later than 14 calendar days after their first date of employment and provide proof of Full Vaccination no later than eight weeks after their first date of employment; or (b) if applicable, submit a request for Exception or Deferral no later than 14 calendar days after their first date of employment. (Capitalized terms in this paragraph are defined in the policy.) Federal, state, or local public health directives may impose additional requirements.
How to apply:
You may apply by Clicking Here