The IT Applications Manager takes ownership for providing business application services to CEB’s business operations. These services include ERP, Finance, Project Management, CRM, Data Quality and Integration Services. This position manages a group of internal Applications Programmers; responsible for the training, coaching, and direction of this group within the department, as well as external service providers.
Founded in 1947 CEB is one of California’s oldest and most prestigious legal information and continuing legal education providers. CEB publishes judgments of California case law, practical guidance for attorneys and CLE, all in a variety of practice areas and formats e.g. print, online and, in-person. CEB is based in Oakland, CA and this role is eligible to work remotely.
Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years experience in business applications, including 3 years NetSuite and 2 years Salesforce.
- 5+ years experience in IT applications management including budget management.
- Strong finance application/ERP background. Familiarity with accounting concepts such as chart of accounts and revenue recognition.
- Strong reporting/analytics background. Familiarity with business intelligence concepts such as metrics, facts, and dimensions.
- Ability to autonomously develop and execute complex projects under strategic direction.
- Aptitude to create an application lifecycle process and technology roadmap.
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and manage applications programmers and other staff.
- Ability to manage strategic technology procurement processes.
- Capability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization including business stakeholders and technical resources.
- Proven vendor management experience.
- Subscription billing experience.
How to apply: