- Under the direction of the Solutions Sales Manager, the Field Sales Representative is responsible for driving new sales within assigned accounts or territory.
- The CEB sales professional uses a consultative sales approach to identify the prospect’s needs and to show the value of CEB’s products, services, and solutions.
- 3+ years of direct sales experience, preferably in a business to business environment with experience in selling into the legal market a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- Proven knowledge of solutions selling concepts, methods and techniques.
- Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation.
- Effective time and territory management skills.
- Strong product demonstration skills.
- Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations. Must have valid California Driver License and proof of valid vehicle insurance.
Required as a condition of employment, you will be required to comply with the University of California SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program Policy. All Covered Individuals under the policy must provide proof of Full Vaccination or, if applicable, submit a request for Exception (based on Medical Exemption, Disability, and/or Religious Objection) or Deferral (based on pregnancy) no later than the applicable deadline. New University of California employees must (a) provide proof of receiving at least one dose of a COVID-19 Vaccine no later than 14 calendar days after their first date of employment and provide proof of Full Vaccination no later than eight weeks after their first date of employment; or (b) if applicable, submit a request for Exception or Deferral no later than 14 calendar days after their first date of employment. (Capitalized terms in this paragraph are defined in the policy.) Federal, state, or local public health directives may impose additional requirements.
How to apply: