- Per diem.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with coworkers and staff in other departments.
- Need to have basic math knowledge.
- Must have experience operating a forklift and/or order selector.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs and be able to manipulate 100 lbs and more utilizing material handling equipment.
- Must be able to obtain forklift certification within 6 months of hiring. (can be trained)
- Must have experience using computers. Including the ability to learn the functioning of the computerized shipping systems.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Previous warehouse experience.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to comply with the University of California SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program Policy All Covered Individuals under the policy must provide proof of Full Vaccination or, if applicable, submit a request for Exception (based on Medical Exemption, Disability, and/or Religious Objection) or Deferral (based on pregnancy) no later than the applicable deadline. New University of California employees must (a) provide proof of receiving at least one dose of a COVID-19 Vaccine no later than 14 calendar days after their first date of employment and provide proof of Full Vaccination no later than eight weeks after their first date of employment; or (b) if applicable, submit a request for Exception or Deferral no later than 14 calendar days after their first date of employment. (Capitalized terms in this paragraph are defined in the policy.) Federal, state, or local public health directives may impose additional requirements.
For a complete job description and how to apply for the position Click Here.