The ideal candidate will possess solid skills in: customer service, teamwork, written/oral communication, organization, computers and cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software. Under the supervision of the Finance Operations Supervisor, this position will be responsible for collection on outstanding invoices and delinquent amounts for CEB customer accounts for print titles and online subscriptions. Will also provide additional support within A/R as assigned.
• Must be able to work independently and in an organized manner.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Pleasant telephone manners.
• Ability to learn CEB credit and sales policies.
• Ability to learn CEB order entry, accounting procedures and processes.
• Knowledge of customer account and AR statement analysis.
• Experience in computerized accounting system / Accounts Receivable.
• Ability to resolve problems with both firmness and tact.
• Knowledge of credit remedies, standard collection practices and policies.
• Cash handling experience.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
The complete job description and how to apply for the position can be found here: https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1607617190787