As the Accounting Manager for CEB, you will report to the Director of Finance and oversee the daily reporting activities of the accounting department.
These activities include:
(1) Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing account reconciliations and financial statements; (2) maintaining oversight of the various accounting systems; (3) the adherence of CEB’s accounting methods, practices and policies with UCLA policies and practices (4) The reconciliation of the CEB and UCLA ledgers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent.
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles, as well as working knowledge of governmental fund accounting and corporation accounting practices.
- Demonstrate competence in performing complex financial analysis and problem solving.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to work independently. Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Licensed CPA.