|The California Municipal Law Handbook|
|Print: MI34045, $345.00|
Table of Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
This handbook gives you all the background, tools, and guidance you need in all the major areas of California municipal law. Known as the definitive work in its field, this work of over 300 municipal attorneys from the City Attorneys’ Department of the League of California Cities is published annually by CEB.
- Finance and Economic Development chapter completely revised to reflect post-redevelopment California
- Thoroughly updated and reorganized for easier use
- Convenient, portable format
- Full of expert practice tips, complete citations, and helpful references
- Updated annually to keep you current
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.