|California Civil Procedure Before Trial|
|Print: CP31700, $505.00|
4th edition, 3 looseleaf volumes, updated 6/15.
|Forms CD: CP21702, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
"The [CEB] book I find most helpful is Civil Procedure Before Trial. Although I have tried my share of cases, most litigators are proceduralists, and this book is a solid guide through the pretrial process."
William N. Hebert Calvo Fisher & Jacob LLP San Francisco
An indispensable source of information, this book helps you easily tackle pretrial litigation from first client contact, through pleadings and law and motion matters, to preparing yourself for the best outcome whether through settlement, arbitration, or trial. Filled with sample forms.
- Conflicts of interest and new clients
- When clients do not pay: fee collection through mandatory fee arbitration procedures
- Jurisdiction and venue
- Drafting complaints and responsive pleadings
- Serving process and papers
- Federal court removal
- Law and motion practice and procedures
- Injunctions and other provisional remedies
- Summary judgment, default, and dismissal
- Case management conferences, time delays, and complex cases
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.