|California Real Property Sales Transactions|
|Print: RE33690, $339.00|
4th edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 2/14.
|Forms CD: RE23697, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors of the Fourth Edition
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
This book guides you through important aspects of commercial and residential real estate purchase and sale transactions from the time a client enters your office until the close of escrow.
- Expanded coverage of sales of distressed property, including CCP §580e, which prohibits a deficiency judgment after certain short sales
- Contracting with brokers; brokers' duties and liabilities
- Extensive due diligence checklist
- Comprehensive general commercial sales agreements, specialty hotel clauses, ancillary closing documents
- Property and liability insurance
- Duties/liabilities of escrow holder; state & federal withholding requirements (including FIRPTA); form escrow instructions
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT, however functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.