|California Real Property Sales Transactions|
|Print: RE33690, $375.00|
Temporarily out of stock - available 6/17/2016.
4th edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 2/16.
|Forms CD: RE23699, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
Table of Contents
About the Authors of the Fourth Edition
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
This book guides you through commercial and residential real estate purchase and sale transactions, from the time a client enters your office until the close of escrow.
- Broker contracts and compensation; broker duties and liabilities
- Letters of intent, deeds, sample CAR forms
- General commercial sales agreements, specialty hotel clauses, ancillary closing documents
- Extensive due diligence checklist
- Escrow and closing the sale; state & federal withholding requirements (including FIRPTA); form escrow instructions
- Short sales, including antideficiency protections under CCP §580e
- Property and liability insurance considerations
- Hazardous waste considerations
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.