|Condemnation Practice in California|
|Print: RE31300, $325.00|
3d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 10/13.
|Forms CD: RE21305, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Third Edition Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
This CEB classic gives you all the background, developments, trends, and practice tips you need for representing either property owners or government agencies.
- Valuation of condemned property
- Just compensation and severance damages
- Public use and necessity defenses
- Trial preparation, procedure, and strategies
- Challenging government’s right to take
- Inverse condemnation and regulatory takings
- Use of Polanco Act in eminent domain actions
- Relocation assistance
- Income tax consequences of condemnation awards
- Federal condemnation practice
- Dozens of pleading forms and practice tips
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT, however functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.