|Practice Under the California Environmental Quality Act|
|Print: RE33780, $365.00|
2d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 4/13.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
OnLAW System Requirements
Authors Stephen Kostka and Michael Zischke cover CEQA practice from all possible perspectives and provide you with invaluable practice tips and expert legal analysis. This definitive guide is the CEQA book most often cited by the California Supreme Court.
- Climate change and greenhouse gas emission analysis
- CEQA coverage and exemptions
- EIR versus Negative Declaration
- Public review and scoping process
- Content and adequacy requirements for EIRs
- Project approval
- Mitigation measures and monitoring programs
- Interplay between CEQA and other statutes
- Joint federal/state environmental documents
- CEQA litigation and judicial review
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT, however functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.