|California Marital Settlement and Other Family Law Agreements|
|Print: FA35510, $269.00|
3d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 4/15.
|Forms CD: FA25519, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Correctly drafting your MSAs will be easy and efficient with this comprehensive guide that also covers premarital, marital (“postnuptial”), and nonmarital cohabitation agreements.
- Provides over 400 total forms, including child custody/visitation, child/spousal support, division of community assets/debts, and allocating attorney fees/costs
- Enables division of such key assets as the family residence, retirement benefits, and closely held businesses
- Guides you in treatment of income tax matters
- Covers negotiating and implementing the agreement
- Explains use of mediation and collaborative practice
- Includes both individual clauses and complete sample agreements
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.