|2013 Practice Under the California Family Code: Dissolution, Legal Separation, Nullity|
|Print: FA31954, $189.00|
Table of Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Gives you complete command of everything needed to handle dissolution, legal separation, nullity, and parentage actions from both judicial and attorney perspectives, including revised court rules. Includes the companion pamphlet: Case and Legislation Highlights 2013.
- Petitioning and responding
- Obtaining temporary orders
- Handling joinder issues
- Discovery and mandatory disclosure
- Mediation issues
- Characterizing, valuing, and dividing community assets and debts
- Obtaining child custody and visitation
- Handling parentage issues
- Child and spousal support
- Attorney fees and costs
- Bankruptcy and family law
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Please see FAQs for more details.
The 2013 edition includes the special pamphlet: Case and Legislation Highlights 2013.
“I have my own family law firm, and I always give CEBís book to employees Iím training. I use it on a regular basis. Itís an important part of my practice.”
ó Douglas Robin, Attorney-at-Law, CFLS Robin, Ferguson & Kempton, Menlo Park