|Special Needs Trusts: Planning, Drafting, and Administration|
Winner of ACLEA Award of Outstanding Achievement in Publications
|Print: ES33740, $319.00|
Temporarily out of stock - available 06/26/2013.
2 looseleaf volumes, updated 6/12.
|Forms CD: ES23744, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Understand complicated SNT issues and public benefit laws affecting persons with disabilities with the first book to completely cover this rapidly expanding field.
- Public benefits primer including SSI, Medicaid, Medicare, VA, Section 8, and more
- Establishing Medicare set-aside trusts
- Required and recommended first- and third-party SNT provisions
- Considering SNT alternatives
- Pooled SNTs with a full description of every California pooled trust
- SNT administration and appropriate distributions
- SNT taxation, accounting, termination, purchase of a home, and hiring of caregivers
- Complete form first- and third-party SNTs
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Please see FAQs for more details.