|California Workers’ Compensation Practice|
|Print: WC33150, $405.00|
4th edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 6/14.
|Forms CD: WC23156, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
“The keystone to any workers' compensation practitioner's library. It provides a thorough list of cases, statutes, and forms and is my go-to guide for the daily issues that come up in practice. I have visited and revisited its chapters often and don't doubt that I will continue to do so.”
Gregory Grinberg, Harbinson Tune Kasselik, San Francisco
Handle workers’ compensation matters with ease using this essential, practice-oriented guide.
- Includes changes enacted by SB 863
- Covers matters on behalf of applicants, employers, and insurers
- Comprehensive discussion of temporary and permanent disability
- Complete coverage from medical treatment through filing and review
- Multiple time-saving forms and checklists
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.