|California Automobile Insurance Law Guide|
|Print: TO30200, $259.00|
2d edition, looseleaf, updated 11/15.
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
Table of Contents
About the Author
OnLAW System Requirements
Get in-depth treatment of the major liability insurance cases and insurance statutes as well as full analysis of typical provisions of the standard automobile insurance policy.
- Scope of insurer’s obligation
- Persons and entities insured
- Vehicles insured and exclusions
- Public policy and statutory requirements
- First party coverages: injuries to insured and to insured’s property
- Termination of policies
- Duty to defend
- Reciprocal duties of insured and insurer; duty of good faith
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.