|California Tort Forms From Expert Litigators|
|Print: TO30110, $259.00|
looseleaf, updated 7/15.
|Forms CD: TO20111, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Expertly crafted and proven litigation forms from leading California litigators help you effectively prepare for the most common personal injury actions. This authoritative guide equips you with over 130 key forms that you need to commence or respond to a variety of personal injury actions. In a unique format, each chapter first briefly summarizes the key elements and defenses to the action and follows with completely filled-in attorney drafted and Judicial Council forms from personal injury litigation experts that illustrate how the forms are used in a “real life” situation such as:
- Dog bites (Ch. 1, Animals)
- Vehicle collisions (Ch. 2, Automobiles)
- Elevator malfunctions (Ch. 3, Carriers)
- Construction site injuries (Ch. 4, Construction Liability)
- Dangerous public sidewalks (Ch. 5, Governmental Liability)
- Misdiagnosis of internal pain (Ch. 6, Medical Malpractice)
- Injury of guest in private home (Ch. 7, Premises Liability)
- Defective major appliance in private home (Ch. 8, Product Liability)
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.