|Privacy Compliance and Litigation in California|
|Print: BU33930, $259.00|
looseleaf, updated 09/13.
|Forms CD: BU23935, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Essential guidance for businesses, banks, medical providers, and employers on the vexing array of California, federal, and international privacy and information security laws, best practices in compliance, the risks of noncompliance, and privacy issues that arise in any type of litigation.
- Collecting customer information, protection requirements, privacy policies, data security breach
- Collecting information from children online
- Commercial e-mail and telemarketing
- Medical privacy
- Workplace privacy
- Financial privacy
- European data protection laws
- Identity theft
- Jurisdiction over privacy and security breach claims
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Please see FAQs for more details.
CEB is proud that Francoise Gilbert, an author of Privacy Compliance and
Litigation in California, was named the Best Lawyers® 2014 San Francisco
Information Technology Law "Lawyer of the Year."
Of related interest:
Debt Collection Practice in California