|Debt Collection Practice in California|
|Print: BU32980, $319.00|
2d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 12/13.
|Forms CD: BU22986, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Learn from the experts on both sides of this critical area of law. Obtain powerful judgments—and then collect on them! Or discover effective defense strategies and how to respond to a judgment. Understand the traps, tricks, and regulations of collections practice, including:
- Compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act—a major litigation risk
- Critical Consumer Financial Protection Bureau consumer debt regulation
- How to bring and file creditor actions
- Wage garnishment and how to enforce a judgment once you’ve got it
- Complying with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Acts
- Best debtor defenses before and after judgment
- Enforcing family law judgments
- Collecting from or defending decedent debtor estates
- Dozens of Judicial Council forms and sample pleadings
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.