|Debt Collection Practice in California|
|Print: BU32980, $319.00|
Temporarily out of stock - available 12/20/2013.
2d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 12/12.
|Forms CD: BU22985, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Learn from the experts in this critical area of law. Understand successful creditor remedies and effective debtor defenses—both essential tools in a difficult economy. For creditors, learn to obtain powerful judgments—and how to collect on them. For debtors, discover defense strategies and responses to a judgment.
- Bringing creditor actions, discovery, prejudgment remedies, obtaining a judgment
- Writ enforcement, finding debtor assets, wage garnishment
- Debtor defense before and after entry of judgment
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulation
- Complying with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Acts and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Enforcing family law judgments
- Indispensable court pleading forms and mandatory Judicial Council forms
- Bankruptcy issues for both creditors and debtors
- Handling a deceased debtor’s debts
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Please see FAQs for more details.