|California Decedent Estate Practice|
|Print: ES33040, $435.00|
2d ed., 3 looseleaf volumes, updated 6/15.
|Forms CD: ES23046, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Comprehensive, in-depth coverage (including forms) of probate practice and procedures, summary probate proceedings, and transfers outside of probate.
- Procedures for transferring assets when formal probate is not required
- Spouses and registered domestic partners: rights, liabilities, and special transfer procedures
- Statutory protections for family members
- Starting probate, including preparing petition, order, bond requirements, and letters
- Decedent estate administration, including inventory and appraisal, creditors' claims, sales, investments, and accounts
- Distributions and transfers
- Problems in estate administration, including will contests, suing to establish entitlement to estate distribution, and challenging representatives in court
- Nonresident heirs and beneficiaries
- Estate tax and income tax concepts and procedures
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.