|California Criminal Law Procedure and Practice|
An annual publication!
|Print: CR32116, $285.00|
Reserve your copy - available 5/30/2014.
softcover, replaced annually, 2014.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
OnLAW System Requirements
Widely known as the “crim law bible,” this CEB classic answers virtually every question about criminal law practice in California. This is the most comprehensive portable guide to criminal law available.
- Effectively manage deadlines with charts included throughout
- Get right to the information you need using the thorough index with commonly used shorthand phrases
- Benefit from the work of over 60 attorneys and judges
- Stay on top of developments in sentencing, custody credits, probation and parole as a result of realignment
- Learn when retroactive relief is available for a defendant serving a life sentence under the Three Strikes Law and for an offender sentenced to LWOP for a crime committed while under the age of 18 years
- Know when a defendant charged with a “wobblette” has a right to a jury trial and appointed counsel
- Assess whether a prospective juror in a capital case can be excused for cause based on questionnaire answers alone
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.