|California Criminal Law Procedure and Practice|
An annual publication!
|Print: CR32116, $285.00|
softcover, replaced annually, 2014.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
OnLAW System Requirements
"CEB's Criminal Procedure and Practice, it's my bible."
—Mark Geragos, The Law Offices of Geragos & Geragos, Los Angeles
Widely known as the “crim law bible,” this CEB classic answers virtually every question about criminal law practice in California. This is the most comprehensive portable guide to California criminal law available.
- Effectively manage deadlines with charts included throughout
- Get right to the information you need using the thorough index with commonly used shorthand phrases
- Benefit from the work of over 60 attorneys and judges
- Stay on top of developments in appellate procedure resulting from rule of court amendments
- Learn when a person sentenced for a felony is presumed unable to reimburse the county for legal representation
- Know when an individual is ineligible for county jail under realignment
- Assess whether the prosecution met its duty to disclose exculpatory evidence before a preliminary hearing
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.