|Scientific Evidence in California Criminal Cases|
Helps you to effectively deal with expert witnesses in the courtroom
|Print: CR32360, $299.00|
2 looseleaf volumes, updated 9/12.
Table of Contents
About the Authors and Consultants
Chapter 1 excerpt
Chapter 5 excerpt
OnLAW System Requirements
This indispensible guide gives you the solid background to successfully qualify, prepare, and challenge expert witnesses. Written specifically for use in the California courtroom, it thoroughly details both established practices and novel techniques.
- Explains the latest developments in DNA evidence, drug and alcohol testing, identification methodologies, computer forensics, GPS, cell phones and other tracking devices
- Defines key terms and offers discussion and criticism from the scientific community on existing as well as emerging forensic sciences
- Contains a plethora of sample questions with which to lay the foundation or challenge the introduction of expert testimony and other evidence
- Makes scientific evidence accessible to non-experts and juries
- Features contributions from top experts, criminal attorneys and judges
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Please see FAQs for more details.