|Scientific Evidence in California Criminal Cases|
Helps you to effectively deal with expert witnesses in the courtroom
|Print: CR32360, $315.00|
2 looseleaf volumes, updated 9/12.
Table of Contents
About the Authors and Consultants
Chapter 1 excerpt
Chapter 5 excerpt
OnLAW System Requirements
This indispensable guide gives you the solid background to successfully qualify, prepare, and challenge expert witnesses. Written specifically for use in the California courtroom, it thoroughly details both established practices and novel techniques.
- Contains the latest developments in DNA evidence, drug and alcohol intoxication, identification methodologies, computer forensic investigations, GPS, cell phones and other tracking devices and more
- Defines key terms, offers criticism and discussion of existing and emerging forensic sciences
- Provides sample direct and cross-examinations of expert witnesses
- Simplifies scientific evidence for non-experts and juries
- Features contributions from experts, criminal attorneys and judges
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.