|California Civil Procedure Before Trial|
|Print: CP31700, $459.00|
4th edition, 3 looseleaf volumes, updated 6/13.
|Forms CD: CP21709, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
An indispensable source of information, this book helps you easily tackle pretrial litigation from first client contact, through pleadings and law and motion matters, to preparing yourself for the best outcome whether through settlement, arbitration, or trial. Filled with sample forms.
- Conflicts of interest and new clients
- Client fee agreements
- When clients do not pay: fee collection through mandatory fee arbitration procedures
- Jurisdiction and venue
- Ascertaining parties and drafting complaints
- Serving process and papers
- Responsive pleadings
- Federal court removal
- Law and motion practice and procedures
- Injunctions and other provisional remedies
- Terminating actions without trial
- Settlement, mediation, and other ADR
- Consolidation, bifurcation, and coordination
- Case management conferences, time delays, and complex cases
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Please see FAQs for more details.