|California Wage and Hour Law and Litigation|
Winner of the 2011 ACLEA Award for Professional Excellence in the Best Publication Category
|Print: BU34140, $269.00|
approx. 750 pages, looseleaf, updated 2/15.
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
Table of Contents
About the Authors
OnLAW System Requirements
“...not only provides attorneys with a compendium of recent case law and statutory references, but also contains numerous practice tips that can be relied upon in litigating and settling wage and hour matters. ”
Mark S. Rudy, Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP, San Francisco
This is your award-winning guide to a rapidly developing area of law. Use it as a handbook for counseling your clients about compliance with complex wage and hour rules or as a primer for litigating a wage and hour case whether you represent the employer or the employee.
- Covers both state and federal law
- Explains meal and rest break rules, a frequent source of litigation and liability
- Helps avoid misclassification problems
- Offers advice for workplace policies and best practices
- Explains state and federal agency proceedings
- Provides in-depth treatment of the mediation process
- Assists with litigation strategy whether you represent the plaintiff or defendant
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.