|California Real Estate Brokers: Law and Litigation|
|Print: RE33860, $315.00|
2 looseleaf volumes, updated 8/13.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
OnLAW System Requirements
Detailed descriptions of broker responsibilities in both residential and commercial transactions in California. Fully covers the relationship between real estate brokers, salespersons and their clients in acquiring, selling, and leasing real property.
- Determine the scope of broker’s responsibilities and whether or not to take action
- Defending a broker in administrative and ADR proceedings and at trial
- Law of agency and contracts, including statutory and fiduciary duties
- Hiring and use of “standard of care” expert witnesses
- Resolving commission disputes
- Negotiating and modifying property listing agreements
- State regulation, licensing, and discipline of brokers and salespersons
- In-depth discussion of broker errors and omissions policies
- Analyze broker duties in short sales and loan modifications
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT, however functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.