|California Real Estate Brokers: Law and Litigation|
|Print: RE33860, $345.00|
Temporarily out of stock - available 8/10/2015.
2 looseleaf volumes, updated 8/14.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
OnLAW System Requirements
Detailed descriptions of real estate broker responsibilities in both residential and commercial transactions in California. Fully covers the relationship between brokers, salespersons, and their clients in acquiring, selling, and leasing real property. The book comprehensively analyzes:
- State regulation, licensing, and discipline of brokers and salespersons
- A broker’s common law and statutory duties
- Broker responsibilities in short sales and loan modifications
- Negotiating and modifying property listing agreements
- Broker liabilities to principals and third parties
- Trial tactics and strategies, including the use of “standard of care” expert witnesses
- Defending a broker in administrative and ADR proceedings and at trial
- Resolving commission disputes
- In-depth discussion of broker errors and omissions policies
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.