|Privacy Compliance and Litigation in California|
|Print: BU33930, $259.00|
looseleaf, updated 09/13.
|Forms CD: BU23935, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
OnLAW System Requirements
Essential guidance for businesses, banks, medical providers, and employers on the vexing array of California, federal, and international privacy and information security laws, best practices in compliance, the risks of noncompliance, and privacy issues that arise in any type of litigation.
- Collecting customer information, protection requirements, privacy policies, data security breach
- Collecting information from children online
- Commercial e-mail and telemarketing
- Medical privacy
- Workplace privacy
- Financial privacy
- European data protection laws
- Identity theft
- Jurisdiction over privacy and security breach claims
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT, however functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.