|Privacy Compliance and Litigation in California|
|Print: BU33930, $269.00|
looseleaf, updated 09/14.
|Forms CD: BU23935, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Learn best practices for protecting against data breach—and avoiding penalties and lawsuits. Understand how to collect and protect customer data, children’s data, and data sent across borders. Discover practical guidance for business, finance, health care, and employers on California, federal, and international data and security law.
- Collecting customer data; encryption requirements; privacy policies
- Websites directed to children and collecting children’s data
- Commercial e-mail and marketing regulation
- HIPAA regulations and medical privacy
- Hiring and workplace privacy
- Hard-to-find foreign data privacy and security law
- Identity theft law and regulation
- Recent data breach class actions and other privacy litigation
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.