|Advising California Employers and Employees|
|Print: BU33680, $499.00|
3 looseleaf volumes, updated 2/15.
|Forms CD: BU23689, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Be ready to deal with virtually any workplace issue your clients may face.
- Hiring guidelines and employment contracts
- Immigration law for employers
- Wages and hours; family and medical leave
- Employee handbooks
- Protecting trade secrets; noncompetition covenants
- Privacy issues in the workplace
- Employer liability for employee acts; insurance coverage
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims
- Whistleblower issues and workplace investigations
- Wrongful termination; reductions in force
- Mediation and arbitration of employment disputes
- Auditing your client’s workplace practices
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.