|California Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, and Foreclosure Litigation|
|Print: RE33920, $365.00|
4th edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 2/15.
|Forms CD: RE23926, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
“ . . . quite simply, the leading treatise on the complexities of how to enforce loans secured by California real estate. It is a formidable tool; its organization makes it easy to use, and my colleagues and I use it many times each week.”
Maura O’Connor, O'Connor Cochran LLP
Foreclosures, loan modifications, and borrower bankruptcies—all in one book. Avoid costly mistakes with clear and concise direction from Roger Bernhardt, Chuck Hansen, and other experts; negotiate the best workouts with commercial forms.
- Homeowner Bill of Rights & CFPB regulations
- Dodd-Frank Act; broker and lender liability; Truth-in-Lending Act
- Underwater property; short sales; receivership sales
- Trustee sales (nonjudicial foreclosure)
- One-action and antideficiency rules
- Enforcing secured loans against debtors in bankruptcy
- Debtor strategies; defending stay relief (MERS) motions
- Judicial foreclosure and deficiency judgment
- Rents and leases; guarantors
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.