|California Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, and Foreclosure Litigation|
Foreclosures, Loan Workouts, and Bankruptcies—All in One Book!
|Print: RE33920, $349.00|
4th edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 2/14.
|Forms CD: RE23925, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
“ . . . quite simply, the leading treatise on the complexities of how to enforce loans secured by California real estate. It is a formidable tool; its organization makes it easy to use, and my colleagues and I use it many times each week.”
— Maura O’Connor, O'Connor Cochran LLP
Foreclosures, loan modifications, and borrower bankruptcies—all in one book. Avoid costly mistakes with clear and concise direction from Roger Bernhardt, Chuck Hansen, and other experts; negotiate the best workouts with commercial forms.
- Homeowner Bill of Rights & CFPB regulations
- Dodd-Frank Act; broker and lender liability; Truth-in-Lending Act
- Underwater property; short sales; receivership sales
- Trustee sales (nonjudicial foreclosure)
- One-action and antideficiency rules
- Enforcing secured loans against debtors in bankruptcy
- Debtor strategies; defending stay relief (MERS) motions
- Judicial foreclosure and deficiency judgment
- Rents and leases; guarantors
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.