|California Landlord-Tenant Practice|
|Print: RE32690, $345.00|
2d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 7/13.
|Forms CD: RE22698, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
The definitive book whether you are representing landlords or tenants, or involved in transactional or litigation practice.
- Evictions after foreclosure; state & federal law
- Reasonable accommodation standards for disabled tenants
- Mobilehome leases and tenant remedies
- Terminating the tenancy, legal requirements and notice forms
- Warranty of habitability, subleasing and roommates
- Tenant bankruptcies; stay relief, rent claims
- Local rent & eviction controls
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT, however functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.