|Advising California Common Interest Communities|
|Print: RE30530, $375.00|
2d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 12/15.
|Forms CD: RE20532, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
Table of Contents
About the Second Edition Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
The lead architects of the Davis-Stirling Act and its 2014 overhaul, Curtis C. Sproul and Katharine N. Rosenberry, and association advocate Mary M. Howell, help you advise homeowners and associations, handle any dispute, and understand all of the relevant laws.
- Covers the 2014 Davis-Stirling Common Interest Development Act in detail, with all new cites and substantive analysis
- Includes Updated Bylaws, CCRs, Assessment Policy, Pre-lien Notices, and other essential forms
- Dozens of practice tips and expert advice for handling all matters relating to HOA governance and liability
- Board and member meetings, conflicts of interest, voting, inspection rights, disclosures, discipline, ethical issues
- Developer transition, construction defects, dispute resolution, and litigation involving HOA
- Enforcing assessment obligations, covenants, and HOA rules
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.