|California Trust Administration|
Winner of ACLEA Award of Professional Excellence in Publications
|Print: ES33300, $365.00|
2d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 9/13.
|Forms CD: ES23303, $54.95|
(must own print format).
A CEB exclusive—the GAW Spreadsheet System—Read Commentary by David Gaw
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
All trustee responsibilities, legal duties, liabilities, and common administrative problems at your fingertips.
- Trustee’s duties, standards, and powers
- Rejection of trust; resignation and removal of trustee
- Investments and management of trust assets
- Recordkeeping and accounting
- Trustee compensation and attorney fees
- Creditor’s rights against trust and beneficiaries
- Income taxation of trusts and estate tax returns
- Administering single-person trust after settlor’s death
- Subtrust funding and long-term administration
- Administering moderate married settlor trust on the death of the first spouse
- Modification, revocation, and termination of trust
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Please see FAQs for more details.