|California Trust Administration|
|Print: ES33300, $385.00|
2d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 3/15.
|Forms CD: ES23305 , $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
All trustee responsibilities, legal duties, liabilities, and common administrative problems at your fingertips.
- Trustee’s duties, standards, and powers
- Rejection of trust; resignation and removal of trustee
- Investments and management of trust assets
- Recordkeeping and accounting
- Trustee compensation and attorney fees
- Creditor’s rights against trust and beneficiaries
- Income taxation of trusts and estate tax returns
- Administering single-person trust after settlor’s death
- Subtrust funding and long-term administration
- Administering moderate married settlor trust on the death of the first spouse
- Modification, revocation, and termination of trust
Read CEB exclusive commentary from Author David Gaw on the Gaw Spreadsheet System.
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.