|Appeals and Writs in Criminal Cases|
|Print: CR33660, $319.00|
3d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 5/13.
|Forms CD: CR23666, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Distinguished experts cover all aspects of seeking higher relief in criminal cases, including federal habeas review of state court decisions.
- Direct appeals in California criminal cases
- Writs of mandate, prohibition, habeas corpus, coram nobis, and coram vobis in California state courts
- Habeas corpus review in federal district court and the 9th Circuit
- Writs of certiorari to the Supreme Court
- All relevant, amended, and newly enacted Rules of Court
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Please see FAQs for more details.
Widely known as
the “Crim Law bible,”
this CEB classic answers virtually every question about criminal law practice.