|Appeals and Writs in Criminal Cases|
|Print: CR33660, $349.00|
3d edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 6/15.
|Forms CD: CR23668, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Selected Legal Developments from CEB
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Distinguished experts cover all aspects of seeking higher relief in criminal cases, including federal habeas review of state court decisions.
- Direct appeals in California criminal cases
- Writs of mandate, prohibition, habeas corpus, coram nobis, and coram vobis in California state courts
- Habeas corpus review in federal district court and the 9th Circuit
- Writs of certiorari to the Supreme Court
- All relevant, amended, and newly enacted Rules of Court
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.