|California Personal Injury Proof|
Now a convenient softcover annual publication!
|Print: TO34150, $149.00|
Table of Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
Prepare confidently for depositions, hearings, or trial with powerful, tested ways to lay a foundation and handle personal injury witnesses and evidentiary exhibits that prove your case. With its succinct explanation of important evidentiary principles and many sample courtroom dialogues, this book will instruct you in:
- Examining and impeaching specific types of witnesses
- Police officers
- Technical and medical experts
- Witnesses on damages
- Using and introducing exhibits and other evidence
- Business, hospital, medical, and other records
- Medical tests and bills
- Depositions and statements given at accident scenes
- Photographs, videos, and computer-generated presentations
- Models, maps and diagrams
- Establishing facts through judicial notice and requests for admission
OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT; however, functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.