|California Civil Discovery Practice|
|Print: CP32290, $345.00|
4th edition, 2 looseleaf volumes, updated 4/13.
|Forms CD: CP22295, $54.95|
(must own print format).
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Forms CD Contents
OnLAW System Requirements
This comprehensive resource keeps you on top by fully incorporating new law, providing in-depth treatment of electronic discovery and its special problems, and clarifying motion practice. Includes a laminated Checklist of Objections.
- Creating a discovery plan
- Privileges and work product protections
- Electronic data and e-discovery
- Demands for inspection or production
- Requests for admission
- Physical and mental examinations
- Exchange of expert information
- Discovery motion practice and sanctions
- Writs and appeals
|OnLAW is a web-based subscription product purchased on an annual basis.|
OnLAW System Requirements:
Desktop: Windows XP, 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.8
Mobile: iOS6, iOS7, Android 4.2
Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers
Note: OnLAW may work with some devices running older versions of these Operating Systems or Windows RT, however functionality is not guaranteed.
Please see FAQs for more details.